Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Forever in my eyes


LOVE IS LIFE


My feelings for you 
 
You've got a smile that passes the rays down
A soft touch that no one ever did
Your fragrance, like that of an ocean breeze
clean yet beautiful as it seems
But you know not of these feelings of mine
that  made me  feel every thing for you
With every little word
                                         i vow at your service
                                          If only you knew your life is like my own to me
                                 It flows so perfectly
                                 Id love you like loves meant to be
                           Maybe someday you'll find I can make you happy
                       Til then i will wait and see
                          Watching from a far till u realize
                           That, I've seen you forever in your eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment